- Christ-centred care is provided for pupils from Grades 000 to 12, during term, until 17:30 daily.
- A lunch is provided in the pre-school section only, while a snack is provided in all sections. During the afternoon, the tuckshop is available for use for pupils from Grade 2 upwards.
- Pre-school: Rest time follows lunch. Thereafter, supervised playtime and, on some days, structured activities.
- Preparatory school: Pupils must complete homework prior to playing. Reading is listened to for Grades 1 to 3, Mondays to Thursdays. Towards the end of the week, Bible memory verses learned, are recited.
- College: Compulsory study/homework sessions with a break for snack.
Enrolments and Registration
- An enrolment form needs to be completed annually. Forms are on the website or can be obtained from the centre itself.
- Pupils may be enrolled for the full week or part thereof, or on an adhoc basis. In the pre-school section, children can be enrolled until 13:30, 15:30 or until 17:30.
Security and Fetching
- A daily register is kept, along with a full breakdown of pupils’ extra murals. This is to ensure that their whereabouts are known at all times. Pupils in Grades 1 and upwards are required to report to aftercare promptly and book in. Pupils will need written permission should they need to leave the centre for any reason, for example to go to a private lesson.
- For security reasons, pupils must be signed out by an authorised adult. Written permission must be given if your child is to be collected by another person. The centre also needs to be notified if a child is absent or being fetched early.
Fees will be included on your school account.